Friday, April 29, 2011

Thursdays

You guys are clearly getting too out of control on Thursday nights. Is it Spring Fever? Was there a full moon last night? Did somebody slip Percocet in the water supply? Because I woke up to find series of borderline-insane messages sent to me in the middle of the night, and I thought I was out late last night.

Here's a sampling of the text messages I received last night (this morning?) while sleeping:

"we got stoned and forgot how time zones work. What time is it in America?"

"HOWL AT ME."

"I just passed a girl on the street I don't know her but I'm in love with her but I don't know how to find her back to tell her that I love her."

"HOWL AT ME FUCKER."

"Fuck fuck fuck cant take it anymore. Might need to crash on ur couch for a few days. Call me."

"SERIOUSLY WHY AREN'T YOU HOWLING BACK TO US?"

And a very eloquently worded "Can I fuck you?"

If this is what goes down on Thursdays I don't know if I can even handle the upcoming weekend. Y'all are nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment