Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Live from... Phoenix?

You know when you spend several months planning a move to Los Angeles, and then two days before the move, you're like, "Maybe Phoenix would be nice, too?"

I do.

I have a few weeks of interviews, freelance projects, and all the other general nonsense I've stuffed my greedy little fingers into before I decide whether I want to live on the coast or in the desert. They're both warm and not in Ohio, so you know, close enough.

The past few days I've been running around mountains, applying and interviewing for work, and keeping up with the few freelance projects I've managed to collect over the past few months.

To make up for the low word count of this post, I've included PICTURES, which I hear say a thousand words, and because apparently this is a Tumblr now.


So much cooler when you're there, for serious.

Your aunt's boring vacation photos, now Web 2.0 instagangbanged!
Stay tuned y'all. I have a feeling celebration tequila is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment