Friday, January 21, 2011

Hey you guys I'm Internet famous. Well not really, but still...

I recently submitted an article to the necessarily honest, always funny Curvy Girl Guide.

Please don't ask how I know this website exists, because honestly I don't know how and when I stumbled across it. I've tried to connect all the sites I visit regularly and piece it together, but I haven't figured it out. I can only assume that this is what happens when you spend eight hour shifts working at the front desk of a library with Internet access.

The point is, I woke up this morning (erm, afternoon) to find that they actually published my nonsense.

This is so much better than the time the magazine I've been working for published 45,000 issues with one of my articles and misspelled my name as "Justine."

2 comments:

  1. You are my new favorite. Although, I am guilty of the Facebook profile picture lie and it hurt to come to terms admit. But it's worth it to meet you. I'm following here and Twitter.
    Feel free to stop by my place
    http://fondofthesilliness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through your Curvy Girl post, and you're fucking funny. Hope to read more soon :)

    ReplyDelete